2. What information does Ladanza Studio have about me? When you participate in or sign up to any of the classes, activities, workshops, online content (such as e-newsletters and competitions) we may collect and store personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number and date of birth, depending on how you are engaging with us. By submitting your details, you enable us to provide you with the products or services that you have selected. Ladanza Studio does NOT share your personal information with third parties, unless clearly stated. We do NOT sell your data, and neither do we buy data from third parties.
4. What data might we use to contact you? To provide you with information about our products, services and activities and to deal with your requests and enquiries, we may contact you for reasons related to the service or activity you signed up for (eg, change of details regarding a course you booked, etc) – to contact you about an application you have made – to process your application for employment and where applicable your employment once appointed. As and when we need to use your personal information for reasons other than the ones specified above, we will ensure that we notify you first. You will be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for the use of your personal information for purposes other than those listed above.
5. Ladanza Studio may contact you: to send you relevant communications in relation to any service or activity you have signed up for to ensure that we can deliver the services to you; to occasionally market products or services that we think may be of interest to you; to send you information you requested when you voluntarily signed up to our e-newsletter.
6. Young users: If you are under 18 and you provide us with information on an application form (online or printed), your parent(s)/guardian(s) permission will be required.
7. How long will Ladanza Studio keep my personal information for? We keep the information we hold about our customers and members for as long as is necessary to deliver the services we are providing you with.
8. Where is the information stored? We store the personal information you provide on computer systems which are password protected.
9. Can I find out what personal information Ladanza Studio holds about me? You have the right to access certain personal information held about you. If you wish to make a Data Subject Access Request, please contact email@example.com. If you any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement please email firstname.lastname@example.org