Miss Gabriella Digirolamo – Principal ARAD, RTS
From the age of 6, Gabriella started to dance. She began her training at Dupont Dance Stage School and later attained a place at the prestigious Birmingham Royal Ballet School. Throughout her training, Gabriella competed in numerous dance competitions. Gabriella won the Junior East Midlands Ballet Championship, Runner-Up at the All England Dance Finals and performed in many theatres including, London’s Royal Opera House, the Royal Albert Hall, Birmingham Hippodrome and Sadlers Wells, London.
Aged 18, Gabriella gained a scholarship at the world renowned Rambert School of Ballet and Contemporary Dance in London. Since graduating she has performed professionally around the world.
- Precious Little Sleep production with Wayne Sleep, former Principal Dancer at the Royal Ballet,
- World War Z Film, starring Brad Pitt and directed by Marc Forster,
- Edinburgh Fringe Festival,
- Performing alongside Ashley Banjo from Diversity Dance Group,
- Cunard Cruise Line (Queen Mary II Cruise Liner, Queen Elizabeth Cruise Ship),
- Bollywood Land Love Never Dies Musical in Madrid’s Gran Via.
In 2009 Gabriella attained her Royal Academy of Dance teaching qualifications. Since retiring from the world of professional dance, Gabriella began teaching at many dance schools across London.
Returning to her hometown of Loughborough, Gabriella has now founded her own dance school, La Danza Studio, and can’t wait to share and teach her passion for dance.